General Nolf2

TP555 1981
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Modernizer Bug ?

Post by TP555 1981 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:56 pm

Hi

@Spawn

i have found a stupid Bug in the Modernizer Mod , sometimes when a Start a New Game , some Objects are missing.

Sometimes it did happen direct , or after long Start new Game , End Game , New Game etc. , also very Random like the Crash from the Original 1.3 Version.

But i think here is the Main Problem , Jake did fix the Random Crashs , but why the Games Crashes , i think because that , also the Game didn't Crash without a Reason , so his Fix does just bypass the Crashs !

you can may Reproduce this i know is stupid and very Random , and a Game Breaker in the Later Game :angry3:
in this Example , i can't collect all 6 Pages from the Untiy Document , and collect the Spy Book :excl:

And i have heard in a another Forum , only the Patch 1.3 Cause this Random Crashs , with 1.1 and 1.2 gives this problems probably not , but no Widescreen Patch based or works with Version except this buggy 1.3 !

Spawn
Admin
Admin

Re: Modernizer Bug ?

Post by Spawn » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 am

I have never noticed this, but yeah.. That is weird :blink:

The intelligence prop object may need some fixing too.

TP555 1981
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Modernizer Bug ?

Post by TP555 1981 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:31 am

@Spawn

Yes , is like the Random Crash from Nolf1 (Memory Leaks/Overflooding) , but i had only this on older Systems , with newer , i think it was 2016 , and again for Testing the Upscaled Textures , i had no Crashs , and no FPS Drops , which cause this Memory Leaks too

With my P2 400 or AMD Athlon 1200 Machine (98SE/ME/XP) , i had sometimes a Crash when load a Quicksave :excl:

I have now , send this Bug on Github , Latest Mod Release was 24.12.2020 :(
And to see , if he is still Wakeup , or the Project is complette inactive now !!!

Do you had tested this Fix before ?

https://nolfgirl.net/Unityhq/forums/fil ... crash-fix/

With that , cames the Crashs not anymory in the Loading Screens , just a bit later during ingame :angry3:

jedwabna poszewka 50x60