how do i get my map on nolf girl

Lithtech 2.1 / 2.2

predator

Post by predator » Tue May 03, 2005 8:50 pm

ive made a map for nolf one , but i would like some one to check it out for me before i try and post it on nolf girl news plz
if it is ok could someone let me know how to post it onto nolfgirlnews.com .many thanx predator

Fatty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Fatty » Tue May 03, 2005 10:49 pm

Just sign up for their forums (if you haven't already) and if the map is small enough you can attach it to your post. Otherwise you'll have to have it hosted so you can link to it. If you want people to test it first, post in the NOLF-Mods & DEdit section. When you've finished working on it and are ready to submit it then post in the Submit File section. I don't have NOLF 1 installed any longer so I can't help test your map, but I'm sure someone else will be glad to help.

Spawn
Admin
Admin

Post by Spawn » Wed May 04, 2005 5:44 am

I'd be happy to test it :)

Legbat
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Legbat » Wed May 04, 2005 11:53 pm

I'd be happy to give you some feedback as well! Is this your first map? If so, then congrats! It's something that can be at times very frustrating (like when you're first starting out) and other times very rewarding (like when you actually get to play against others on a map you created)!

Belladonna

Post by Belladonna » Fri May 06, 2005 2:36 pm

Hey Predator! I'm glad to see you checked this place out. Like I told you, the best people to help with mapping questions can be found here! I haven't had a chance to look at your map yet and I'm going away for the weekend, but as you see someone here can help. :D

jedwabna poszewka 50x60