Kalme tool for F.E.AR.

Jupiter EX Engine

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Kalme tool for F.E.AR.

Post by SparedLife » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:48 pm

I don't know how far Kalme will take this but so far it will allow uncompressing the arch00, removing folders and files, replacing folders and files, adding folders and files, and creating new arch00 files.

I can't get the game to recognize custom made arch00 files, nor does it seem to recognize new folder content.

I did try several things.

I added the custom arch00 to the arch00 cfg file and I even tried creating a custom-arch00 cfg file neither worked.

I removed the skins folder completely and the game still worked but without textures. Then I put the skin folder back in and the game crashed.

The only way I could get a custom skin to work was to replace the default skin with my custom skin which is a pain as the arch00 file is quite large and requires a long save time.

Kalme.de

any thoughts?

Coty
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by Coty » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:23 am

For myself, I'll just wait for the tools to come out or on the cd before buying that game. The download is to big for me to get online.

So the blind man says, " Did you try adding it as a mod in the mods folder?.."

LoL

SparedLife
Pegasus Modteam
Pegasus Modteam

Post by SparedLife » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:54 am

Coty wrote: For myself, I'll just wait for the tools to come out or on the cd before buying that game. The download is to big for me to get online.

So the blind man says, " Did you try adding it as a mod in the mods folder?.."

LoL
There is no mod folder but I didn't think about making one either. I think I tried adding it to the shortcut but I was thinking maybe it's like NOLF where you have to have a -rez myskin.rez instead of just the mod filename.

like -arch00 myskin.arch00 in the shortcut.

jedwabna poszewka 50x60